Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Idiotic Banter.

So lets start this crazy experiment

I go by H.R. but my friends call me Randy. I have done a plethora of odd jobs in the past but I do fancy myself in being a writer. I have links somewhere on this blog that will connect you to the websites of my three books and other merchandise I have created, so, yeah, this blog is going to do some plugging of my stuff. If you like, thank you I hope you enjoy the stuff. If you don’t like it, I am sure I’m going to hear about it, possibly at great length.

To warn all who peruse here I am a loud mouth. A lot of times I spew forth vernacular without thinking it through. I also have this quick temper that becomes a problem at times and sort of gets in the way of logical thinking. It used to be I would take common criticism in the past, normally coming in the form of “Dude, shut the fuck up!” in a really bad way, acting upon such help in an irrational manner. Now, I’ll give it a little pause before giving such help a “response.”

I’ll maybe add some excerpts from my books, add some sappy poetry (okay, maybe not) and some small short stories or ideas that haven’t come to fruition yet in some published form. Anyway, I won’t lie, I’m nervous about this blog and I will try like hell not to be too lazy with it so cut me a little slack as I relearn to write a continuous column (note* back in the day that is what this type of thing was called when they were printed and published in newspapers and magazines), because, essentially, that is what this fracking thing is, a column. And please, check out my books and stuff; items from the Fiends’ Booth for all to enjoy (plug), at least I think it’s really cool shit. C’mon, you know you want to have postage stamps with Daemon’s face on it; you know you do.

Until sometime in the near future, I’m out like a light

H.R. Green
11:46 a.m. 8th of October, 2009Burtchville, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment