Sunday, October 25, 2009

Melodic Noise Being the Mother of Creation

“…so, if all of the sudden you hear Beethoven’s Fifth right after My Chemical Romance’s “Black Parade” and then hear Eminem’s “Loose Yourself” please don’t be alarmed. That’s just how my MP3 mix rolls.”

I’m normally just a rock and roll fan, but there’s a plethora of other bands and music genres I absolutely love listening to, such as other songs by one hit wonders to classical, then some rap (Only a scant few artists I’m afraid to say), to alternative, then heavy metal or hard rock, I bounce all over the map of music as there’s very little I cannot stand. (Coughs::Country music::cough-cough::) A lot of times whatever I write tends to be spawned from a melody, song, or musical note of some kind. It just sets the mood for me but makes it harder to put anything down on paper because my head tends to work more like a movie, but you cannot write short stories or books that way. But it sets tempo for me, it sets mood for the scene and in my opinion, it’s better when it’s done. Hopefully it’s better for the reader to deal with it. It also keeps me from crying my eyes out like a pussy; those damned acidic tears of mine!

I also get chronic cases of “I have this fucking song stuck in my head for three days now and I can’t get it out or make it leave!” syndrome. Nice that MP3 players exist nowadays so I can cure that ailment.

This is all I can think about today that I know I can safely put onto my blog. Sorry, without my books being bought and not having agents and publishers knock down my door I really don’t have an avenue for an interesting life right now, the weekend has been quite boring and I believe I’ve been too happy to lead onto a venomous rant. Just putting in an entry, because I didn’t yesterday, saying, “Hello everyone, I’m here and not dead.” Blogging is some hard shit to do, I knew that when I got coerced into starting one. Thinking of something fresh and new is a pain in the ass every day, it’s not for the weak willed.

Then again, no one reads it, so why am I worried.

To those who would care, I love you guys, to everyone else, until next time.

H.R. Green, 25th of October, 2009, 11:41 a.m. Burtchville, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment