Monday, October 19, 2009

Don't Know What You Got...

Ever have the feeling inside of you that creates a lump in the pit of your stomach when something is about to change, and I’m not talking good change? Something that you know you won’t like and it’s going to happen anyway and you cannot do anything to stop it. Such as breaking up with a friend or significant other, or you are about to be fired, social services are about to stop by and mess up your family life because some nosey neighbor decided to become a second long humanitarian and made a phone call to name a few. Well, since I’ve had that feeling for the past three days I am here to ask what you all do to combat it. Since you see it coming what are some ideas that you do to make yourselves feel better and not go crazy? Over here I’m desperately trying to figure out what I am supposed to do to not got totally bugfuck because I know what I have to do if it hasn’t already been done yet on the other person’s side.

The other thing is keeping one’s self from not becoming vengeful against said target because bad things will happen to you. I used to be really nasty when I was younger. I didn’t know that piece of information then but I know it now. I also know my temper has not gotten any better with age; it’s still a knee jerk reaction to everyday occurrences, so I still have a penchant to be violent. So I always try my best to avoid conflict and confrontation because my answer to those problems is never a good one the first time around and sometimes the second and third ones aren’t Mensa choices either. But when it came to my continuous circle of friends, there was, and sometimes still is, a revolving door. Lets just say I had an alarming turnover rate when it came to friends. Now, in my thirties, I think I have changed.

Give me some good ideas on how to keep me grounded guys because writing and chopping wood aren’t always enough.

As usual I will get over it, I always do. And I will survive, I normally do; through death and destruction I tend to prevail, healthier, stronger, and more cynical than before. It’s just another crappy test that I have failed. But now that I’ve done my bellyaching, it’s time to man up and pull back out my alpha male self and trudge onward with a thicker skin.

H.R. Green, 19th of October, 2009, 10:30 a.m. Burtchville, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment